Citrix has extended its Citrix ADC (NetScaler) Pay as You Grow promo, originally launched as a business continuity response to Covid19. If you need to increase the capacity or enhance the functionality of your Citrix ADC (NetScaler) appliances, here’s a really good place to start.
We’re seeing a number of customer teams using the commercial opportunity to bring forward upgrade plans like converting to the Pooled Licence model, particularly when delivering hybrid multi-cloud services from traditional data centres and public cloud tennacies.
Increase capacity or functionality
Designed for organisations that wish to increase capacity or functionality of existing hardware or software Citrix ADCs (NetScaler) or increase the number of services monitored using Application Analytics in existing ADM (formerly MAS) deployments, Citrix have taken 20% off the list price for all ADC upgrade options to assist existing customers with their response to Covid19. In short, if you need more from your Citrix ADC, there’s unlikely to be a more cost effective time to do it than now, but you’ll need to be quick as the promo ends on 31st December 2020.
In addition to some recent customer project key deliverables, we’ve thought of a couple of ways that you might want to use Citrix ADC scaling flexibility to help scale service capacity or to increase functionality for a couple of core use cases;
For Workspace delivery
- Increase VPN capacity for better remote user experience.
- Extend VPN to provide AlwaysOn for Windows laptops hurriedly deployed during the initial response to Covid19.
- Increase service visibility metrics to improve UX and reduce support ticket resolution times.
- Enhance risk based authentication and access control to improve data security across remote teams.
- Integrate with 3rd party authentication services for SSO user experience and audit enhancement.
- Improve security posture.
For web & IoT delivery
- Increase service capacity to support growth in demand.
- Improve web server utilisation for service efficiency and cost reduction.
- Reduce service latency through consolidation of 3rd party tools in to single ADC image – testing showing.
- Integrate with 3rd party authentication providers and automation tools.
- Boost service reliability and availability across all hybrid multi cloud deployment scenarios.
- Dramatically improve security posture against bad bots and API abuse.
FIND OUT MORE
If you would like to talk to us about this offer or you have any challenges that you’d like discuss, get in touch using the live chat, call us in the UK on 0330 010 3443 or email email@example.com.