We’re hiring – Digital Marketing Manager – Part Time
We like to dream big and aim high. We want to be the best we can be and know that the key to our success is the talent of our team. We’re looking for a passionate, creative person to join our team, help us grow our business and deliver better cloud based services to millions more users all over the world.
Due to continued growth we are looking for an experienced B2B Digital Marketing Manager to join our small successful, award winning team based at our office in Bourne End, Bucks. This is a brand new position that you can shape and make your own. The role will suit a commercially focused digital marketing professional with strategic and tactical experience who wants to grow and flourish within a business with huge but realistic growth plans.
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy across all digital channels including content and social with a focus on brand awareness and lead generation.
- Develop and implement SEO, SEM & PPC strategy, managing multiple social and email campaigns simultaneously.
- Create automated lead nurturing campaigns to attract, engage and manage prospects through the funnel to improve conversion rates and develop into MQLs.
- Drive increased levels of loyalty through segmentation, customer insight and personalised communications.
- Work closely with our vendor partners, apply for, manage and execute SDF and report RoI and KPI’s.
- Develop product and campaign messaging, create eye catching and engaging content including web copy, blogs, whitepapers, press releases, videos, podcasts and infographics.
- Create and deliver well crafted and designed emails including monthly newsletter.
- Design, manage and update company website (WordPress) via CMS, create and optimise landing pages.
- Build, promote and manage virtual events.
- Measure, analyse and report the performance of campaigns against goals, to identify trends and insights, optimise spend and improve campaign success.
- Manage partner alliances and agency relationships.
- 3-5 years digital marketing experience, with strong lead generation expertise, ideally coming from a B2B Tech/Software background.
- Understanding of the cloud networking technology marketplace and industry trends would be advantageous.
- A degree in Marketing / business or CIM equivalent qualification.
- A passion for technology.
- A creative writer with excellent attention to detail and experience of delivering multi channel communication campaigns, on time and on budget.
- Experience setting up and optimising Google AdWords campaigns and solid knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Ability to work well in a small team environment with a focus on knowledge sharing and collaboration.
- A highly motivated, goal orientated self-starter with a hands on approach.
cloudDNA can offer you a rewarding career within a young, dynamic team with great long term career prospects. A personal training and development plan with the opportunity to work with and be mentored by some of the most respected experts in the industry.
- Great modern workplace with plenty of parking and great transport links
- Fast paced but friendly and relaxed working environment, we even have an office dog :o)
- Flexible working hours including working from home
- Performance related bonus
- Personal development plan and training budget
- Free breakfast, fruit and snacks
- Team activities and nights out
- Holiday shop, where you can buy extra days
- Long term career opportunity with the potential to go full time as the role develops
We work hard. We are professional. We really love our work. If you think you can bring that extra something to the team, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV and covering letter or short video detailing why you think you’d be suitable and what you’d bring to the role to firstname.lastname@example.org