We are delighted to announce that our CTO Al Taylor has been invited to join Citrix CISO Fermin Serna and Sr. Director, Product Marketing Pankaj Gupta to discuss Zero Trust Network Access in the first webinar in the new Citrix Summer of Security series.
What is Zero Trust Network Access?
What is Zero Trust, and what can it bring to the hybrid workforce? According to Gartner, by 2023, 60% of organisations will have phased out their remote access VPNs in favour of Zero Trust Network Access.
This session explores the emergence of the hybrid workforce, the adoption of cloud applications and their impact on cybersecurity. CISOs need to find tools for secure access to critical applications – zero trust network access is the answer.
Join this session to learn more about:
– Zero Trust Network Access, how should it be implemented and its comparison with existing technologies
– What does it not do and what tools and technologies are needed to compensate?
– How to pick the appropriate solution
– Best practices based on solution implementations at Citrix
The speakers for this session will include:
- Fermin Serna, CISO, Citrix
- Pankaj Gupta, Sr. Director, Product Marketing, Citrix
- Al Taylor, CTO, cloudDNA
Register: Join live on 5th May @ 9.00am (UK) or watch after on demand
Looking to improve security for users accessing internet based services? Take a look at our blog introducing Citrix Secure Internet Access