How a leading FS&I organisation reduced cost & delivered better service with Citrix App Delivery & Security
Remote working, M&A activity, a shift in customer experience priorities, the rise in public cloud adoption and digital service innovation. It’s no surprise that 83% of CxOs responding to a recent Gartner survey expect demand for digital services to increase in 2021 but with 52% of Infrastructure & Operations leaders looking for lower costs there’s a perfect storm brewing.
In this virtual roundtable event:
Citrix and cloudDNA will be discussing how Citrix App Delivery & Security solutions have helped FS&I organisations of all sizes reduce technical debt, increase operational efficiency and deliver better user experience for their staff, customers and partners.
This informal open mic session will feature real world case notes and also give attendees the opportunity to hear from Markerstudy Group on how Citrix ADC & ADM, part of the Citrix App Delivery & Security portfolio has helped consolidate multiple vendor solutions in to a common delivery platform covering everything from their digital workspaces to their API calls, reducing operating costs and complexity, enhancing service performance visibility and ultimately deliver better services.
We’ll be discussing;
- FS&I industry trends and innovative UK based customer deployments.
- The operational and performance values of single pass architecture.
- How a common code base reduces technical debt and simplifies hybrid cloud service delivery.
- How to avoid the hidden cost of cloud native load balancers.
Around the table:
- Ian Richardson – Markerstudy Group Infrastructure Team Leader
- Al Taylor – cloudDNA Co-founder & CTO, Citrix Partner Technical Expert Council Member.
- Stuart Griffiths – cloudDNA Citrix ADC Technical Lead, Former Barclays Bank NetScaler Architect
Register: Join live on 14th May @ 10.00am (UK) or watch after on demand
FIND OUT MORE
Looking to reduce cost, increase operational efficiency and deliver better user experience ? Take a look at our blog – Why go for Citrix ADC Premium?
Or to speak to one of our specialists call 0330 010 3443 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.