Protecting a hybrid Police workforce with Citrix Secure Access
Providing secure digital services is challenging for any organisation but Police forces have additional complexities that can create some of the most demanding needs of any public sector organisation.
Beat Officers who access services from desktops in Police Stations and mobile devices on patrol, investigating officers who have legitimate needs to safely and securely access the dark web, IT contractors who have historically used a VPN or VDI to perform their work, often gaining greater network level access than required to complete their tasks, or back office users that may be able to work from a fixed office location or from home.
Trying to manage risk across all user scenarios for all of the services consumed is far beyond the capabilities of VPNs or other traditional appliance based solutions. It’s time to radically re-think how we securely connect users to services and data, before it’s too late.
In this Police focused Essential Guide webinar, cloudDNA CTO Al Taylor will be joined by guests from Citrix to discuss how the recently introduced Citrix Secure Access solution – a modular, cloud based security service portfolio, significantly improves security posture and provides a solid foundation for ZTNA (Zero Trust Network Access) adoption.
We’ll be sharing the common topics from our conversations with Police forces and associated bodies across the UK including;
- The 7 core principles of a ZTNA architecture and why they are relevant in the use case.
- A cloud approach to security vs traditional appliance based solutions.
- Simplified risk management to protect users from malware, ransomware and other external cyber threats.
- Providing secure access to trusted 3rd parties without VDI or VPN.
- An alternative way to securely, anomalously access the dark web for investigation purposes.
- Are VPNs still fit for purpose in a hybrid delivery model?
Plus you’ll have the opportunity to have your questions answered by our panel of experts with our Essential Guide closing Q&A.