WIN SD-WAN Terms and conditions
1. The promoter is: CloudDNA Ltd (company no. 08280734) whose registered office is at Unit L, Bourne End Business Park, Cores End Road, Bourne End, Buckinghamshire, SL8 5AS, UK.
2. Employees of CloudDNA Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter and how to complete entry forms are via https://clouddnagroup.com/news-and-events/win-sd-wan
4. Entries can be submitted from 1st October 2019 either via the website or by requesting an entry form from the above address. Closing date for entry will be midnight 18th December 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. The promoter is not responsible for entries which are lost or mislaid, and proof of posting or transmission shall not be taken as proof of entry to the competition.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows: The competition is open exclusively to personnel at any UK based orgniasation that is not directly associate with the IT industry as a vendor, supplier, consultancy or other professional booy. All entrants (or at least the first entrant from any institution) will receive a call from cloudDNA to ensure that their organisation meets the qualifying criteria. The winning organisation will receive as a prize 5 x Citrix SD-WAN 210 Standard Edition hardware appliances or VPX virtual appliances with up to 200 Mbps (duplex) subscription for 12 month, plus up to 5 days professional services consultancy for deployment design and configuration. In the event that network complexity dictates the installation will take additional effort, cloudDNA will provide the first 5 days of professional services as part of the prize with the winner responsible for the additional time required.
7. The winning organisation may chose to add additional appliances under standard cloudDNA managed service commercial conditions to the solution to support more offices or cloud locations if required.
8. Only one entry per individual will be accepted but more than one entry from an organisation is permitted. For the avoidance of doubt, the competition prize is awarded to the organisation which employs the winning individual and not to the individual himself or herself. No individual may enter if that individual is a family member of any employee of the promoter. The promoter shall not accept entries that are: i) automatically generated by computer; ii) completed by third parties or in bulk; iii) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with; or iv) incomplete.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions if as a result of any matter beyond the promoters’ control (such as any catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or change in law) the promoter determines that it is no longer able to offer the competition as originally presented. Any changes to or cancellation of the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. The prize winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries within 28 days of the closing date (18th December 2019).
13. The winning individual will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date using the contact details provided with his or her entry. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize on behalf of his or her institution within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right (at its option) to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner (who will also be chosen at random).
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters relating to the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and representing that he or she is authorised to bind his or her institution to these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image and that of his or her institution in any publicity material. By entering the competition, the entrant agrees that: i) any personal information provided by him or her with the competition entry may be held and used by the promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition, and to provide the entrant with information about the promoter’s (and its agents’ or suppliers’) products and services; ii) any such personal information may be stored on the promoter’s servers (or those of its hosting or CRM service providers) which may be located outside the European Economic Area; iii) the promoter may share that personal information with any member of its group of companies; iv) the promoter may share that personal information with any buyer of its business or assets (in which case the promoter’s mailing lists and contact databases will be comprised in the business or assets being sold); iv) the promoter may disclose that personal information to comply with any legal obligation. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the promoter will be the data controller in relation to any personal information provided by entrants.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: WIN SD-WAN Competition, Unit L, Bourne End Business Park, Cores End Road, Bourne End, Buckinghamshire, SL8 5AS, UK.
20. To the extent permitted by law, the promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the promoter or its employees.