Balancing user experience with robust security and data loss prevention is a constantly evolving challenge in the hybrid workplace.
Staff that access sensitive information from the office and home, the increased use of SaaS, BYOD, how VPN hacks are now becoming common and the wide range of threats from external sources such as malware, ransomware and phishing attacks.
Trying to manage risk across all user scenarios for all of the services consumed is far beyond the capabilities of VPNs or other traditional appliance based solutions. It’s time to radically re-think how we securely connect users to services and data, before it’s too late.
In this webinar, cloudDNA CTO Al Taylor will be joined by guests from Citrix to discuss how the recently introduced Citrix Secure Access solution – a modular, cloud based security service portfolio, significantly improves security posture and provides a solid foundation for ZTNA (Zero Trust Network Access) adoption.
We’ll be sharing the common topics from our conversations with organisations across the UK including;
- The 7 core principles of a ZTNA architecture and why they are relevant.
- Adopting a cloud approach to security vs traditional appliance based solutions.
- Simplifying risk management to protect users from malware, ransomware and other external cyber threats.
- Technical compliance management for Cyber Essentials & Essential Plus.
- Delivering BYOD services that focus on securing the data, not the endpoint.
Plus you’ll have the opportunity to have your questions answered by our panel of experts with our Essential Guide closing Q&A.